Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Surf Rider Birthday Party Collection

It's looking like that my "Little Surf Rider Birthday Party Collection" is becoming quite popular. I originally designed it for my son's 2nd birthday coming up in June, but when I modified the design and posted it for sale on Zazzle I was amazed at how quick it would get attention.

Let's just face it, surf stuff is HOT right now! I must say I really like this new design. The way the surfboards are placed against the background. The colors just make it so bright and vivid and perfect for a child's birthday. Not only have I just designed an invitation, I have designed accessories as well such as stickers, key chains, mugs and totes. And, if customers inquire with them I can also design a birthday banner!















No comments:

Post a Comment